Entering the Chinese market is a considerable challenge for European firms. Subsequent market development is equally challenging. Besides the language barriers, there may also be barriers in legal or cultural matters, or in the form of lacking market knowledge or unavailable resources.
We can assist you in these areas with viable solution proposals adapted to your firm and strategies in the fields of market entry and market development. Further, we can also assist you in implementing your projects or implement them for you.
Our aim is for you to achieve your sales and marketing targets in the Chinese market with minimum cost and effort.
Service examples in marketing and sales
In order to provide you with a more tangible idea of our service range in marketing and sales, the following list contains a brief summary of projects which we are currently working on or which we have recently completed for our customers:
- market and potential analyses
- tender specification analyses
- strategy development
- implementation or implementation support
- setting up a firm (representative office, sales office)
- establishing a sales network
- developing Chinese brands and brand names
- developing communication plans
- selection of personnel and HR consulting
In addition to specific services and skills in management education, coaching and training, we would like to tell you about our skills in other areas (see “Competence”). A selected list of customers for whom we have already handled successful projects is provided here.